Regarding customers’ personal information (terms for the handling of personal information)
Regarding the acquisition, management and use of personal information
This company collects personal information from customers when conducting after sales service and mail order services. We do not acquire the personal information of customers using fraudulent means or without prior consent. The personal information that we do acquire is used to the extent that it is necessary in the discharging of our business. We take the appropriate, stringent safety measures to ensure that there are no leaks, loss, destruction or altering of information. The use of personal information may be effected via phone, mail, in writing, PC data and direct mailing methods.
Purposes of Use
The personal information we have been entrusted with is used as necessary for the following purposes. It is not used for purposes other than those noted below.
- for researching and analyzing customer concerns
- in the management and delivery of customer mail orders
- in carrying out after sales service on our products
- in investigating and responding to customer queries
- for conveying information regarding our products, services and events
- when conducting questionnaires regarding our products, services and events
Disclosure of Information
To meet its purposes of use, this company consigns part of its business to other concerns; as such, there may be cases where customers’ personal information is escrowed to these relevant concerns to the extent that they are able to conduct their business. In such instances, these concerns are required to take the appropriate measures to prevent the discharging or divulging of personal information, and we oversee such efforts.
Disclosure to Third Parties
With the exception of the cases noted below, this company does not disclose personal information to third parties.
- cases where disclosure to third parties has been approved in advance
- cases where it is necessary to cooperate with the enactment of duties decreed by government agencies or local public authorities or delegates thereof; where gaining the person in question’s agreement may potentially exert interference on the aforementioned duties
- cases where it is necessary to safeguard peoples’ lives, their physical person or their assets, and where gaining the person in question’s agreement proves difficult
- cases where it is particularly necessary for the promotion of the healthy development of children or to improve public hygiene, and gaining the agreement of customers proves difficult
Disclosure, Amendment of and Deletion of Personal Information Held
Customers are able to request disclosure of the contents of their own personal information held by this company by requesting the information in writing from the counter noted in the next section. The company, upon receipt of such a request, will inform the person filing the request of the information held in writing using the method below.
Regarding Content Revision
Some pages on this web site use technology called “Cookies” to provide you for greater convenience of your usage.